Spend time working ON your business not IN your business. In the midst of your everyday activities, is it difficult to find time to plan for the growth of your business?
- Are you putting lots of effort in your marketing for little return?
- Do you find it hard to keep up in a changing online world?
- Do you wish you could consistently attract your ideal customer?
- Is your website failing to bring you steady sales and leads?
- Are you unable to convert leads into sales?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this day is for you!
Commit to turning your digital marketing efforts into sales. You’ll spend the day creating a marketing plan that puts you on the path to increased revenue and opportunities.
- To uncover which success ingredients are missing from your marketing plan
- How to stop working with the wrong customers and start attracting the right customers
- The secrets to managing your time and efforts for profitable digital marketing results
- 7 things that you can do to convert your digital leads into clients
- How to build credibility and trust for referrals and repeat business
The Day’s Agenda
We’ll be covering a lot of material in this intensive session and you should come prepared to develop or refine your marketing message and digital strategy in this one-day interactive workshop. Over the course of the day, you’ll work on your marketing strategy and leave with a plan.
Registration, Coffee and Networking
Getting the Right Customers
- Identify your audience – is the ideal client of today the same as it has been?
- Are you marketing to the correct people?
- Are you marketing to the ideal client as they want to be marketed to?
- What is your unique value to your clients – why do they want to buy from you?
- Craft your unique message using all this information
Getting Heard in a Crowded Digital World
- Understand the buyer’s journey
- Organize the valuable information you have
- Use automation to help build relationships and nurture leads
- Create a compelling call to action
Lunch and Networking
Converting Leads to Sales
- What is your role in the sales process
- What is your attitude?- how do you approach the sales process?
- What is the buying and selling process- How do you convert leads to customers?
- Is your prospect sight-oriented, sound-oriented or touch-oriented?
- Measuring Your Sales Process- how do you track that your activity is creating results?
- How do you keep the process going through referrals and repeat business?
Conference Registration Price: $397
Early Bird Discount Until September 30th: -$50