Spend Time Working ON Your Business Not in Your Business
In the midst of your everyday activities, is it difficult to find time to plan for the growth of your business?
- Are you putting lots of effort in your marketing for little return?
- Do you find it hard to keep up in a changing online world?
- Do you wish you could consistently attract your ideal customer?
- Is your website failing to bring you steady sales and leads?
- Are you unable to convert leads into sales?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this day is for you
Commit to turning your digital marketing efforts into sales. You’ll spend the day creating a marketing plan that puts you on the path to increased revenue and opportunities. You’ll learn:
- Uncover which success ingredients are missing from your marketing plan
- Stop working with the wrong customers, and start attracting the right customers
- The secrets to managing your time and efforts for profitable digital marketing results
- 7 things that you can do to convert your digital leads into clients
- How to build credibility and trust for referrals and repeat business
The Day's Agenda
We’ll be covering a lot of material in this intensive session and you should come prepared to develop or refine your marketing message and digital strategy in this one-day interactive workshop. Over the course of the day, you’ll work on your marketing strategy and leave with a plan.
— 8:30 AM Registration, Coffee and Networking
— 9:00 AM Conference Kick-Off
— Morning Sessions —
Getting the Right Customers
- Identify your audience – is the ideal client of today the same as it has been?
- Are you marketing to the correct people?
- Are you marketing to the ideal client as they want to be marketed to?
- What is your unique value to your clients – why do they want to buy from you?
- Craft your unique message using all this information
Getting Heard in a Crowded Digital World
- Understand the buyer’s journey
- Organize the valuable information you have
- Use automation to help build relationships and nurture leads
- Create a compelling call to action
— Lunch and Networking —
— Afternoon Session —
Converting Leads to Sales
- What is your role in the sales process
- What is your attitude?- how do you approach the sales process?
- What is the buying and selling process- How do you convert leads to customers?
- Is your prospect sight-oriented, sound-oriented or touch-oriented?
- Measuring Your Sales Process- how do you track that your activity is creating results?
- How do you keep the process going through referrals and repeat business?
— Conference Close —
About the Speakers
Small Business Coach, Anu Anand of Inner Springboard, assists her clients to make success a habit! Using measured
accountability and a coaching relationship built on trust, she makes taking action easier, so her clients reach their desired results sooner. As a speaker, coach and consultant Anu, skillfully teaches best practices in sales and networking, business development, performance improvement and assessments. Her business clients report and experience increased sales, more income, repeat clients, higher market share and better balance between their business and professional lives.
Donna Botti of Delos Incorporated makes the web work for her small business and nonprofit customers. She and her company help these organizations grow and streamline their processes by providing websites, digital marketing services, and training that get results. It’s not about being on the web, it’s about using these technologies to achieve your goals. Donna blogs and frequently speaks to business organizations on digital marketing best practices, and has been recognized by Constant Contact for the outstanding marketing results achieved for her customers.
Claire Brown Kohler
Claire Brown Kohler is a Certified Facilitator for The Alternative Board and a Certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach. She brings over 25 years of business experience, including operations, financial analysis, human resources, marketing, strategic planning and business development that has helped many business owners grow their business, experience greater satisfaction and achieve new levels of success. She has a proven track record of helping people create and achieve new goals and achievements.
A Few Quotes from Past Attendees
Definitely an eye opener on how to improve myself and the business. Enjoyed being around like minded people. I enjoyed the knowledge that was taught and the care in which questions were answered.
Thank you so much for the excellent and motivational event.
The workshop made a huge difference in my sales presentations by showing me what would make a greater impact on the ultimate decision maker.
To be honest, I arrived at last night’s workshop without high expectations. Over the years, truly valuable ones have been the rarity in my experience. Your presentation wildly exceeded my expectations, delivering exceptionally valuable content in an easy to understand format and manner.
You guys are great and VERY helpful!
The interactive workshop gave me time to work “on my business” and I walked away with a plan to implement in my daily routine and other resources to assist in the future.
I loved that you not only gave us good content, you helped us accomplish an important step. Nice work!
I thought the information you provided was relevant, understandable, and presented well.
I loved the hands on approach and the break out sessions. The break out sessions allowed myself and fellow attendees to practice the new techniques.
Great workshop on how to grow the bottom line by making a bigger difference in less time.
Don’t Wait. Now is the Time to Develop Your 2018 Plans
Make sure your realize your goals and have your best year ever.
Wednesday, February 28. 2018
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
King of Prussia, PA