Your Business on the Web.
Integrate your online and real life business.
Local customers are looking online for the products and services you provide even if they intend to purchase them locally.
Is your business found on the web when customers are looking for your products and services? Are you covering the basics to ensure visibility of your business? Our local web presence audit will give you actionable recommendations to improve your local web presence.
Web Presence Audit
- Citations – Citations are mentions of your organization across the web. Citations from major data providers are a key component of the ranking algorithms of the major search engines and map-powered results on mobile devices and GPS systems.
- Website – Review of your website includes technical, search engine optimization (SEO), mobile, and usability factors. Items considered are speed, technical setup, seo visibility, proper domain directing, and site map submission.
- Analytics and Tools – Make sure your website is properly configured for monitoring tools that allow you track performance over time.
- Search Engine Visibility – Current keyword ranking, link profile, and content evaluation.
- Engagement – Review of social media and email marketing efforts for technical aspects and marketing effectiveness.
The audit includes a detailed written report and a one-hour consultation to go over findings and recommendations.
Your Business, on the Web℠
Your Business, on the Web℠ is a package of services for our small and medium business customers who need web and social media solutions.
- Website Design: Mobile web, WordPress, CMS, blogs, ecommerce
- Web Presence Strategy: Goals, planning, editorial calendars, managing the process
- SEO: Get found on the web
- Social Media Marketing: Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Email Marketing: Email newsletters, lead conversion, promotions, customer surveys and events
- Custom Web Applications : Streamline your business processes and efficiently manage interactions
- Monitoring Your Results: Use available monitoring tools, like those in Google Analytics and Adwords, to determine effectiveness of your plan