Learn what strategies you can use to build or improve a website that can help you grow online, and off. Your website is your online front door, and it should help you accomplish your business goals.
In order to make your website work for you, it needs to not only look the part with great design, but also act the part with these key elements that you’ll learn during this webinar on December 5th. You will have the opportunity to type your questions to Donna!
What You’ll Learn
- Where does a website fit in 2020?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Who is your target audience?
- How do you measure success?
- What makes a good design?
- How do you organize your website so your audience finds what they want?
- What kind of content do you need?
- How do you get visitors to take action?
You’ll also learn about the free business advice and mentoring that SCORE of Montgomery County can provide for you.