LinkedIn is not just for job seekers. If you are a business owner or non-profit director, you are looking for customers or donors, not jobs. Learn best practices on using LinkedIn to grow your organization and leave with an improved personal profile and a professional head shot!
In this interactive workshop you’ll learn best practices and have the opportunity to make over your personal profile. Our professional photographer will take your head shot photo that day.
- Why LinkedIn is not a resume
- The importance of your headline
- What to include in your summary
- How to list your experience
- Dos and don’ts for getting found
- Personal feedback on your profile
- Time to work on improving your individual profile
- A professional head shot
Make sure you’ve created a personal LinkedIn profile before coming to class. Bring along a laptop, or your mobile phone with the LinkedIn app to work in class on your profile. Or go old school and print out your profile and mark up the changes to update after class.
You’ll leave with an improved profile and a new high-quality digital head shot photo.