Automatic response email campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Use them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement – they work automatically while you focus on your business.
If You Have Answered “YES” to…
- Do you send the same information over and over?
- Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays?
- Do you often introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings?
- Do you want to share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials?
- Do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
What You’ll Learn
- During this workshop on March 1, learn the difference between automated messages and automatic email responding campaigns and decide where these autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications.
- Understand the key actions that trigger emails to be sent. Identify what steps to take to design effective automatic email responding campaigns and design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences.
- We’ll also cover dos and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns. Join us!
- You’ll also learn about the free business advice and mentoring that SCORE of Montgomery County can provide for you.
Access to Capital
- Are you interested in learning how to obtain a business loan guaranty by the Small Business Administration? Stay for about an hour for the FREE Access to Capital Workshop at 12 PM. Topics Include: Business Counseling Programs, SBA Loan Programs, Loan Application Process. Time will be provided at the end of the workshop for one-on-one discussions. SBA Programs and Services are provided on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.