Do you know that 43% of small businesses dedicate six or more hours per week to just social media? While it’s important to engage for social visibility and key connections online, we all want to do more in less time. This session will help you save time at get back to what you love to do – running your business or organization.
What You’ll Learn
- Organizations must integrate what they do online with their real life mission. The web, social media and our use of mobile devices is here to stay. It has become something many consumers interact with on a day-to-day basis and how small businesses and non-profits stand out and compete in today’s marketing landscape.
- However, managing this activity can be daunting to time-starved businesses and non-profits who cannot afford to live online all day, nor ignore it. In this seminar learn tips, processes that will save you time and get you better results with all digital marketing.
- Luckily, there are tools out there designed with people like you in mind to help manage the daily tasks of participating and managing social media activity for your brand. We’ve put together a strategy for you in this May 17th seminar that will help you save time on digital marketing and find extra time for you.
- You’ll also learn about the free business advice and mentoring that SCORE of Montgomery County can provide for you.
Access to Capital
- Are you interested in learning how to obtain a business loan guaranty by the Small Business Administration? Stay for about an hour for the FREE Access to Capital Workshop at 12 PM. Topics Include: Business Counseling Programs, SBA Loan Programs, Loan Application Process. Time will be provided at the end of the workshop for one-on-one discussions. SBA Programs and Services are provided on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.