Do customers find you on the web? One way to improve visibility is to use the Headings built in to WordPress.
Search engines look for Heading tags like Heading 1, Heading 2, and Heading 3, and use them to determine what the page is about. The title of your page uses Heading 1, so don’t use that within the body.
Within the post itself, use Heading 2 and Heading 3 to make content easier to read and understand for users and search engines.
- Click the Toolbar Toggle button to display the 2nd toolbar row
- Select the text you want to be a heading
- On the 2nd toolbar row, click the down arrow next to Paragraph
- Select Heading 2, or for a further subsection Heading 3
- Notice the text is now updated to the selected style