Once you write content for your blog, sharing it by way of social media is a great way to drive people to your website.
If you already have a site made by Delos, we make it very easy for you to share your posts by including ‘share icons’ so that you can share directly from your site.
Watch the video:
Follow these steps to easily share your blog posts to your social media channels:
- From the front end of your site, go to the post you’d like to share
- Click on the social media icon of the platform you would like to share to
- Your browser should open a pop-up window (you may be prompted to login to your social media account)
- Edit the text that displays on the post to give it a personal touch
- Click the appropriate button to submit the share
You also can share your blog posts by scheduling them in Buffer or Hoot Suite, use a hyperlink, or share from your blog index on the back end of your site. However, using the social media icons will be the quickest way to get your posts out.
Remember the goal of creating content is to drive traffic to your website, when sharing your blog posts you not only drive new traffic, but also remind people who have already visited your site to go back and take another look.