Had a great time working with the Collegeville Economic Development Corp and the business people who came out to hear our social media marketing tips.
Here are some tips from our social media marketing seminar:
5 Things To Do Now to increase your social reach and visibility:
- Claim your Google+ Local page (formerly Google Places) to improve your local search visibility.
- Use email marketing to engage your existing customers and increase offline sales through repeat and referral business.
- Evaluate your website. Does your content reflect the information that your customers are searching for (keywords)? Does your site work well on mobile devices? Are you using clear calls to action?
- Work with other local businesses to cross-promote. Use the Twitter hashtag #cvillepa for local Collegeville news and events.
- Create shareable content: photos are great for this.