You’ve created a new page and now you want to add it to your WordPress menu. Just follow these steps to add your new page to the menu:
- From the Dashboard, hover over Appearance then click on Menu.
- Make sure your main menu is showing.
- In the Pages section on the left, select your new page.
- Click on the Add to Menu button. You will notice your page now appears at the bottom of the Menu Structure list.
- Drag the page to desired menu location.
- If you are having trouble dragging the page, click the triangle next to the menu item to expand the menu options. There you can select various Move options.
- When you click the Save Menu button your changes are saved and the menu is live.