Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses, who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, learn what’s new and take advantage of a free website.
In this session, we’ll show you how to:
● Create or claim your Google My Business listing
● Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
● Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
● Create a free website using the info from your business listing
Make Your Website Work for You:
Learn what strategies you can use to build or improve a website that can help you grow online,
and off. Your website is your online front door, and it should help you accomplish your business
goals. In order to make your website work for you, it needs to not only look the part with great
design, but also act the part with these key elements, you’ll learn:
● Where does a website fit today?
● What do you want to accomplish and who is your target audience?
● What kind of content do you need and how do you measure success?
● What makes a good design how to do you organize your website?
● How do you get visitors to take action?