Putting It All Together
We’re nearing the end of our action tasks for a successful new year. Today let’s to put it all together so you can organize your digital strategy. There are three main themes we’ve discussed.
- Alignment of your audience, message and product or service
- Ownership and responsibility for your online presence
- Plans and processes for your content
Watch the video (3 minutes) then complete the Action Task below.
Take a look at the action tasks we have identified so far. For these areas, do you know who you are trying to reach? Do you have a process for managing and getting your marketing done?
- Do you really know your ideal client?
- Does your message resonate with them and solve their problems?
- Is your product and service set up to deliver on this result?
- What are your goals?
Ownership and responsibility
- Who has access?
- Is the information complete and up to date?
- Look at your domain, website, email list, analytics and social media platforms
Plan and Processes for Content
- Are you telling your story?
- Are you building relationships?
- Do you have content themes?
- Do you have a calendar?
- Have you identified responsibilities?
Are you registered for Tune Up for 2021?
Get all the action tips to tune up your digital marketing for success in 2021. Don’t miss out!
We never share your info.